Mini-Rant - 2 - HAHAHA

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I don't think I've laughed for this long in a while. The cause? Why Sean Avery, of course! Did he get in another fight, you ask? Oh no, nothing of the sort...well, at least from what I know. Who knows what the man does away from the rink. But reading Finny's post over at Girl With a Puck about People Magazine almost made me vomit in my mouth...but laugh at the same time.

Apparently People Magazine decided that Sean Avery was one of the 100 Sexiest Men Alive for 2007. Yes, let's all just let that sink in for a bit. Go ahead and click on the link to watch the clip of him actually speaking in full sentences. It's amazing. Amazingly horrific! I would MUCH rather have watched Hank Zetterburg or Ricky DiPietro or Daniel Briere or Martin Havlat or Jason Spezza or Sheldon Souray or Sid the Kid or that guy who rubs baby oil on himself every night, Vinny something? You get the picture? I mean, I'd even take The Dominator, at least that guy has some street cred.

This question they asked him, "How did you get that scar?" Ok, people, it's OBVIOUS where he got the scar. He plays hockey for Christ's sake! Where the hell do you think he got it from, playing with Elisha Cuthbert's Barbie dolls? I think not.

I would REALLY like to know who had the final word in this decision? Was it Gary Bettman??? I'm sorry, Bettman, but the NHL doesn't really need THIS kind of publicity. Can you just stick to fixing the problems that the NHL faces now? THANKS.

3 comments:

Kirsten November 29, 2007 at 9:52 AM  

I was EATING when I read this. Sick.

KQ949 November 29, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

First off, last night's game made me LOVE my Kings again! Damn them!

Second, I LOVE my "Little Ball of Hate"! I LOVE Seany and miss him so.

Is he "Sexiest Man" material? Hey-yall NOOOO! He's definitely the most annoying man. Ya, he steps WAY over the (blue) line sometimes, but I was also a McEnroe lover too.

Zeiler is the only thing we have close to him. I call Zeiler the "lil' gnat" because he buzzes around everyone and annoys them. He just doesn't have the mouth that my Seany has!

You're going to hate me, but hopefully Seany comes back to the Kings someday! That would make me happy.

Connie November 29, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

Well, I wasn't around while Avery was on the Kings. Was busy getting educated. So I don't really have an opinion on what Avery was like while he was on this team. I do however think that he shouldn't have make People's pages. There are plenty of other guys with scars on their faces who are hotter.

You liked McEnroe? I was all about Andre Agassi and Michael Chang.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP