Leaving The Nest

Sunday, November 11, 2007

So KMS2 and I have decided that it might be time for me to leave the nest, so to speak, and make another Kings blog available to you all. If you are reading this now, then kudos to you and I hope you enjoy what you read.

Please note that my reference to myself as a “Queen among Kings” is not saying that I am a high-maintenance ho-bag but that I am actually a die-hard Kings fan who will never sway in my allegiance to the Los Angeles Kings. Sarcasm often gets lost in the written word.

Please join me in this 82-game season as we are already two months in. I have re-posted my entries here under the date of Monday, November 12, 2007. The "Original post date" label is linked back to Purple Crushed Velvet so that you can view past comments.

3 comments:

Mikeylikesit November 12, 2007 at 9:07 PM  

whatever ms high maintenance...:-p

:)

Kirsten November 13, 2007 at 12:54 PM  

Nice. Sounds similar to some things that my parents have told me recently.

Eleanor November 13, 2007 at 7:38 PM  

Congrats on the new blog, CKim! "A Queen Among Kings" is a great title!

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP