My Favorite KingsCast So far...

Monday, November 12, 2007

Original post date: Thursday, October 4, 2007

For this post I will review my favorites of the KingsCast podcasts to date. Affectionately put, “the podcast FOR LA Kings fans BY LA Kings fans.” The thing I most appreciate about this podcast are the quick and witty slap-in-your-face kind of comments these guys throw out there. I especially enjoy the ones that make me pause and think, “wow, he really just said that.” For example:

“Maybe I would appreciate a good loss if we WON some more.”

Plain, simple, and to the point. Little bit of a burn, but...it's true. I couldn't help laughing then; it has since become a sound byte and I laugh every single time. I also love the sound clips they get from people who are a part of the organization. My favorite so far:

“Hi, this is Jim Fox and you're listening to Kings!...whatever it is.”

hahahah, I don't know how long I was laughing for, but I definitely had to hit the rewind button on my iTunes when I regained my composure. It was hilarious how exuberant Fox sounded at the beginning, but then the complete drop off of enthusiasm at the end was the kicker. I love a good laugh and appreciate getting this type of insight from two drunken Kings fans.

KMS2 and I appreciate their insight and we hope they appreciate ours as well. Rock on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP