Hidden Gems - 1

Monday, November 12, 2007

Original post date: Monday, October 8, 2007

As I peruse the various websites devoted to this ridiculously fantastical sport, I sometimes come across a bit of news, an interview, or a funny line that I think is share-worthy. Seeing as how no one is in the immediate vicinity of me when I read something worthwhile, I decided to share it via my nimble fingers. So I shall entitle these posts as "Hidden Gems."

The first Hidden Gem is from NHL.com's Ice Age. The page was a list of quotes from all different people within the NHL. This is the quote that made me stop and laugh:

"There's not going to be any battles between the GM and coach. At least there shouldn't be.”
-- Panthers captain Olli Jokinen on Panthers GM-coach Jacques Martin.

I'm actually not going to comment on the grammar mistake by Mr. Jokinen because (1) the quote is surprisingly funny, (2) he was actually a part of the Kings organization for a little bit, and (3) he's foreign. =)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP