"I'm Full of Rage!!!" As Well

Monday, November 12, 2007

Original post date: Monday, October 1, 2007

This is a continuation off of KMS2's previous post at Purple Crushed Velvet titled “I'm Full of Rage!!” Seeing as how I'm a grammar nerd, reading Bucci's poor grammar (at times) is annoying. But today, this is not about his inability to find his own grammar mistakes. This is about who he's picked as numero uno in the West standings. That....GUY has picked the San Jose Sharks as number one...... ok, I so against this on so many fucking levels!!!! ARGGHHH!!! Here I was, innocently reading this article and I scroll down to number one and I almost projectile vomit at my monitor. Actually, I think threw my arms in the air, rolled my eyes and said, “WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PICKED THE MOTHERFUCKING SHARKS FOR THE NUMBER ONE SPOT!!!! FUCK!!! I HATE THEM!!!! FUCK!!!” I do not, nor will I EVER, have a liking for the Sharks. RAGE IS SPEWING UP FROM MY BOWELS!!! And why must you put that picture of Thornton up there?!?! I hate that guy! I can't even comment on the fact that he put the Kings in 13th place right now. There's no room for that as of this moment.

During their playoff run last year, I remember traveling for a race and watching a game in the series against the Preds at dinner the night before. I wanted nothing more than the Preds to win!! BUT, the Sharks won out and what made it 10 times worse was that 99% of people in the room were from nor Cal. *sigh* I got jeered at and taunted by basically everyone. FUCK! I was so fucking pissed off!! GRRRRRR!! I hated being the only Sharks hater in the room! Or in northern California for that matter!!

You know, I didn't dislike Bucci last year. I just went along my merry way reading articles posted by him and other correspondents. But this, THIS! This is appalling and, KMS2, if I could punch anyone in the face, it would be Bucci for writing that article!! “It's 'go' time.” WHATEVER BUCCI!! I want to punch you in the taint! I think I got out all the ranting... for now... And here it is, for your reading pleasure or whatever you want. BLEH!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/preview2007/columns/story?columnist=buccigross_john&id=3040915

And since Bucci likes quotes so much, I would like to end this article by quoting from one of my favorite movies, “The Boondock Saints.” “WHAT THE FUCK!! WHO THE FUCK!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING GUYS!!....FUCK!!!”

Conclusion: I have a potty mouth. And I hate the Sharks.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP