Hockey & High Heels In LA

Friday, January 11, 2008

So this event has already come and gone, but I decided to not be lazy and to post an ending for it. This event happened on October 27th, 2007, and the reason I bring it up is because I wanted to share the video the Kings made of the event. Just in case you wanted to read up on it, here are some handy-dandy links:

Hockey and High Heels - Lisa Ovens

My post from first thinking about it; the pink original post date will take you back to KMS2's site.

The actual awesome event!

And a quick follow up.

So if you actually know who I am, you'll be able to spot me in this video.

Here is the video from Kings Vision.

2 comments:

ScottJaredZimmerman January 19, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

You are a star!

I'm sure it was great to get out there on the ice where the players are.

What are the general views on Heidi?


-Nemmy

Connie January 19, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

It was AMAZING to be on the ice!! To look up at all of the empty seats was weird; I couldn't imagine was it would be like with all of the seats filled. It was just too cool.

I don't know what the exact "general views" on Heidi are, but I think she's a sweetheart. I didn't watch The Apprentice when she was on there, but at the High Heels event she said that her job with the Kings was a dream come true.

It was good times had by all the whole day. AND the Kings beat the Oilers 4-1. So... yeah, freaking awesome day!

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP