Hidden Gems – 10 - All-Star Voting

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wow, when I said that I had found the greatest thing ever with Marcel Goc's blog, I was completely wrong. The Kings have put together a video clip of the boys trying to get your votes for the All-Stars. At first my thoughts were, "What the hell is this?" But about 10 seconds into it, I couldn't stop laughing. Just find the Kings Vision link and you'll see it.

"Cookie?? Vote for Lubo!" hahahahha

Man, whoever made this was a genius. GENIUS.

Oh YouTube, I knew you'd pull through. So here is the clip, but just to note the picture quality is NOT as good as on the Kings site. My suggestion is to go to their site to watch it. But here is it:

2 comments:

Kirsten December 12, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

I love All-Star pitches for all sports. They amuse me to no end.

Charity December 13, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

oh dear. LOL.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP