Kings Face Some Caps Tonight

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. The economy punched me in the face yesterday. The Washington Capitals did a bit of their own punching as well. They knocked down the Ducks with six (6) goals yesterday and we face them tonight. I was pretty nervous going into this week, but now, not so much. The Capitals will most likely be without Alexander Semin, Sergei Fedorov, and Mike Green. I think there's another dude, but the aforementioned three are the most important. Green got taken down by Chris Pronger with a clean hit knocking him into the boards. It was definitely hairy for a bit, but he's doing fine with his shoulder in a sling.

So the teams won't be meeting as evenly-matched because of those injuries to the Caps, but I'm not too bummed since the Kings need these two points.

5 comments:

Gann Matsuda November 20, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

"Economy punched you in the face?" I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means...

Connie November 21, 2008 at 1:46 AM  

It means exactly what you think it means...

Gann Matsuda November 21, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

Connie...that sucks...a lot. I hope you can find something new soon!

Connie November 21, 2008 at 1:57 AM  

Thanks Gann. That means a lot. Let me know if a position opens up that involves loving the Kings because I'd totally kill it.

Brad November 21, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

I'm not too good with euphemisms; I prefer a more direct approach. Either way, I hope things work out for you. Go Kings?

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP