Rob Blake Named Captain of San Jose Sharks

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

According to the San Jose Sharks website and Sharkspage Rob Blake has been named captain of the Sharks. The assistants will be Dan Boyle and Joe Thornton. The first thing that popped into my head when I read this was that Joe Thornton will never be captain material. Granted they're not my team so I'm not sure if Sharks fans were hoping that maybe one day Thornton could take up the captaincy reins. Either way, I chuckle at Thornton and am happy to see Blake doing well in Nor Cal.

Check out Sharks Hockey Analysis and Fear The Fin for some further questions, thoughts, and discussion.

1 comments:

Gann Matsuda September 30, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

"The ridiculousness of the Sharks organization for naming Blake their captain, the hilarity of Sharks organization for naming Blake their captain, or the utter inadequacy of Joe Thornton to pick up the reins?"

These are all problems for the Sharks, especially the latter.

And gee...I'm shocked that you're happy for Blake, Connie!! :-)

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP