Kings World Podcast - Ep 1.15

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The season is in full swing and Marie and I finally have a substantial amount of regular season games to analyze. The Kings are not occupying the bottom of the Pacific Division and we are hoping the boys can continue this trend of not losing games. Some topics up for discussion were Alexander Frolov's move to the 3rd line, Matt Greene's contract extension, and the FSN Rinkside View. We introduce a new Player of the Week feature that will be carried on until the season ends. Please tune in to find out who that is this week and why.

Please check us out at our respective blogs and at: http://kingsworldpodcast.podbean.com/

We welcome any and all feedback! Please direct any questions, comments, or thoughts to kingsworldpodcast[at]gmail[dot]com.

3 comments:

Brad October 20, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

A couple thoughts on your Doughy segment, I always wondered if that whole "LA is my favorite team" was just BS to get him picked a spot above where he was ranked, but regardless, I'm incredibly happy with him now. Some quick trivia for you regarding the Calder Trophy, in the 75 year history of the award, only nine defensemen have won it and I haven't been much impressed with Stamkos as of yet. I subscribed to the NHL.com gamecenter (which won't let me watch kings games) so I've been watching alot of hockey as well.

Matt Moulson's goal, down right amazing.

FSN broadcast: a few of those cameras are located on top of the glass which means the shaking could be coming from anywhere. Irate fans pounding on the glass, players colliding with the boards, etc. But I'll agree, it was terrible.

Connie October 20, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

I’m extremely happy with Doughty as well. I’m sure his love of LA is real; I don’t see him as someone being manipulative like that. He’s just a kid!

Only 9 defensemen have won the Calder? Well that just adds to the intrigue of this year, I suppose. Let keep our fingers crossed! Phoenix has some great rookies this year too; I forgot to mention them. I honestly thought Teddy Purcell was going to make a huge splash as well. =/

Your point about the FSN cameras makes too much sense! I totally noticed that there was a camera mounted on the glass for that game, but didn’t put two and two together. Thanks for that!

Greener October 20, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

The Horror...the horror...

I'd like to shout out to Marie annnd...I can't remember who I was going to say, but Marie, great job as usual.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP