New Layout Gloriousness

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Welcome everyone, to my new layout! I hope it’s much more appealing to your eye than what it was before. My little bloggy blog is almost a year old and I’ve wanted to give it a facelift for awhile. I figured now would be a great time since my old template was becoming more and more obsolete. Out with the old, in with the new, for sure. (Although that doesn’t seem to be the case with the top line for tomorrow’s game. Kyle Calder in for Matt Moulson?! *puke*)

I have made a few changes in the sidebar as well, nothing too drastic though. I just needed to clean up all that business on the side and tidy it up a bit. Throw on a bit of rouge, some high heels, and we’re in business.

So, if you've tried and been rejected, then you know that the comments link is still not working!!! Apparently this isn't an isolated incident, so I know it's not me! If this issue isn't resolved soon, I will get very, very angry. Hulk style. Until then, if you REALLY want to get a hold of me, please email me: aqueenamongkingsblog[at]gmail[dot]com.

[Update:] The comments are finally working! If I see a Blogger employee on the street, I will go Milan Lucic on them.

10 comments:

Brad October 24, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

two days later, and I find myself at a loss for words. New look is cool, I like Preissing's blog witout the kindergarten level picture comments, and go kings, go.

Greener October 24, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Connie, the blog looks fantastic! Great job!


Oh, and the post is ok, too.

Connie October 24, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Brad - Thanks so much! I'm very happy with the new look and am hoping the readability has improved.

Greener - Ahh, the post! Tell me, if you were on the Maple Leafs, how many times would Ron Wilson bench you just to make a point?

Brad October 24, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

damn, I had something to say about a maple leafs game, too. See what happens when your blog is broken? I can't remember anything.

Connie October 24, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Haha, well hopefully you can remember! I'm glad they won yesterday! They were some major hits in that game too. It was a good one all around.

Kirsten October 24, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

I'm liking the new digs!

I should probably update my blog at some point, but since I can't even find the time to post on it, that seems like a lot of work.

Connie October 24, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Thanks, friend! It takes a bit of time to get a new layout to work, but it'll be worth it! I LOVE my new look. =D

Gann Matsuda October 26, 2008 at 4:59 AM  

*checks out Connie*

Hey Connie...nice...um...new design. :-)

ScottJaredZimmerman October 27, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Loving the new look. Who did the banner? I bet Finny had a hand in its creation.

Connie October 27, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

I'm really glad you like it! The banner was made by Greener from He Score, He Shoot! I chained him to his desk and forced him to make me the best-looking banner on the interwebs.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP