"I'm Not A Puck Bunny" Podcast - Episode 2

Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is Episode 2 of our podcast.

Finny and I are joined by KMS2 of Purple Crushed Velvet for a special guest appearance.

We review the rest of the roadtrip that the Kings and Ducks were on as well as look toward the games for the next week. We then talk a bit on the big stories around the league and well as look at the trades and trade rumors circling about. We finally cap it off with another segment of Off Ice: Sweetheart Edition.

2 comments:

Kirsten February 15, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

I got my schwag today and it's amazing!!! I will listen to the Podcast soon, but I loved the last one, so I'm looking forward to it.

Connie February 16, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

I got my swag too!!! I'm gonna post pictures up soon!

And much thanks for listening. This one is better than the first since we have a better idea of what we're doing. =P

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP