"I'm Not A Puck Bunny" Podcast - Episode 1

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finny from Girl With a Puck and I have started a podcasting venture. It is an experiment to see if a Kings fan and Ducks fan can interact with civility. Is it possible? Maybe. Will it be possible when joined by a Sharks fan? Questionable, that's where it might get a little dicey. It will definitely be interesting on my part since I know next to nothing about either the Sharks or Ducks seeing as how they're my most hated teams. Just hearing either name makes my skin crawl. It will definitely be an interesting journey.

For this first episode we take a look at how the Kings and Ducks have been doing on their respective roadtrips out on the east coast, I give my input on Finny and McPhizzle's choices of NHL hotties, and we top it off with a fun little segment called Off Ice: High School Edition.

We've titled the podcast:

I'm Not a Puck Bunny Podcast
Because Fan Girls Do It Better


It's just a start so any feedback is welcome. Enjoy!!

Click me to go to the audio

5 comments:

The Royal Family February 7, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Will it be possible? I think it will - I think you'll keep Finny and I on task! haha

Also, I'm blaming the late, late hour by the time we got to the Kings in broadcast uno, but I can't believe I didn't choose my little Jew, Mike Cammelleri! There aren't many of "our people" in the league, you'd think I'd represent. Failed.

elise February 7, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

I completely agree that the Sedin twins are creepy. Unfortunately for me, the Wild have to see them eight times a year. Derek Boogaard nicknamed their line (+ Naslund) the Pinky and the Brain Twins

Connie February 7, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

McPhizzle - I do like structure. =P

Elise - As yes, the Sedin Twins...

Charity February 8, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

ok. i totally get that i'm alone on the whole sedin twins thing.

:sigh:

lol.

Connie February 11, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

Finny - Yes my friend, you are alone. But not in life!

McPhizzle & Finny - I forgot to add that I do NOT think Phaneuf is a hottie. WOOF!

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP