Reader Appreciation!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Kings fans officially have 6 days until the season starts! This has been a long and arduous offseason for us and I wanted to thank you all for sticking around this space. I've tried to keep the past 5 months interesting with either my Year-In-Reviews, podcasts (KWP or INAPB), or my clever witticisms. I won't lie, it's been a trying offseason for me, but to see the number of people coming to this humble site actually increase in numbers fills me with joy. Joy because that means you are truly interested to see how the Kings are looking and what they might accomplish for the 08-09 year. I am a self-proclaimed horrible predictor, so your guess is as good as mine. But I hope everyone sticks around to find out with me! This will be an interesting season seeing as how we got rid of the pomp and circumstance on the roster and replaced it with actual hockey players.

So I thank you again, and, remember, just 6 more days!

9 comments:

Teebz October 6, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Love the site, CKim, and you've always got a dedicated reader in me!

KQ949 October 6, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

My one question for you Connie is....What will you be wearing on opening day? :)

Connie October 6, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Teebz - Thank you so much!

KQ - GREAT question! Well, I bought a new jersey with a different player on the back. =0 But I probably won't get it by opening night or anytime soon for that matter. So I'll probably be sporting Blake until the new one comes in.

KQ949 October 6, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Also, Connie, I have to say it's refreshing not to read a blog or comments already mentioning "Hedman/Tavares sweepstakes". It's INSANE!

Mike and I will be there on Sunday. We'll say "Hi" if we happen to run into you! It's been a LOOOONNNNGGGGG six months! I'm ready for some King's Hockey and Jimmy and Bob!

Brad October 6, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

All this lead up and anticipation really makes me want to spend a few bucks on opening night tickets. How long until the LaBarbara jersey comes in?

Connie October 6, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

KQ - I have more faith in the Kings than that. I'm honestly sick of it too! I'm glad you're coming to the home opener. I have a feeling it's going to be insane.

Brad - If you want tickets, I suggest you get them ASAP. Don't the home opener and closer sell out every year? You should bust out your Ersberg jersey!

Brad October 6, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

keep an eye out for the Ersberg jersey in section 116.

Connie October 6, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Section 116? Living the high life it seems. Although I'm sure KQ is getting seats in the 100 section as well. =P I'll be up in the 300s, so I'll keep my eye out!

Brad October 6, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

45+ minutes to staples center, it's not worth it unless you sit lower level! I've got free seats to the Detroit game on the 27th (Hockey Fights Cancer night) and I can only hope the tickets are as good as they were last year.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP