Connie, Kings, and the Price is Right

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yesterday I was going through the pregame stuff from Tuesday's game against the Ducks on my DVR and hilariously enough I saw myself on TV. It's not anything glamorous, just funny to me. I'm sure no one else in the world would have realized it was me, but I caught the shot and had to snap a picture of it to share. As you may notice, I do not have an HD TV, which makes me sad.


Those are my jeans and jersey.


Here is a little sneak peak at the Price is Right where Dustin Brown, Derek Armstrong, Kyle Calder and Denis Gauthier tested out their pricing with a certain garment. It's just a short clip and worth the viewing.

8 comments:

Brad October 16, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Awesome clip, I can't wait for that show to air. Speaking of the ducks, I had the opportunity to go see Lubo and the Oilers play in Anaheim last night. If you thought those "Buck Flake" signs were classless, how about Ducks "fans" shouting obscenities during the Canadian national anthem and shouting "GO DUCKS" during the moment of silence for Cherepanov? I hate Honda Center and all those that inhabit it.

Connie October 16, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

God, I hate the Honda Center. That is UNBELIEVABLY classless!!

How did Lubo look?

Brad October 16, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Lubo looked pretty good out there playing on the first line and logging tons of special teams time. The oilers fans that sat in front of me seemed to be happy with him. Seeing him out on the ice without purple on his shoulders made me sad, however. He did manage the game winning goal right past Hiller (that's right, Giguere didn't get the start after posting a GAA of 4.38 in three games)

Connie October 16, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

I saw a picture of Lubo in the Oilers jersey. I definitely got sad, but I’m glad to hear he’s doing well. I’m not surprised that Giguere didn’t get the start, but apparently that didn’t help either. I guess there’s merit to the statement: what goes up must come down.

Greener October 16, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Your jeans are very telegenic.

Earl Sleek October 17, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

that's right, Giguere didn't get the start after posting a GAA of 4.38 in three games

Well, that and playing the night before.

It is amusing that Honda Center is turning out to be the hive of misbehaving fans. Who would have thought?

KingsCast Hockey Podcast October 17, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

nice ass, connie!

Connie October 18, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

Greener - My jeans try very hard to put on a good face.

Sleek - I have no comment about the Honda Center.

KingsCast - I try.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP