Important Stuff!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Tonight Marie and I will be hanging out at Blog Talk Radio and will be interviewed by Darryl Houston Smith a.k.a. "Black Moses." Come listen or ask questions by calling in!

[Update]: Please listen to Marie and me on Blog Talk Radio. We don't come in until the 28 minute mark where we are asked about the Kings and the Frozen Fury. We finish of the interview by picking our own fantasy teams.




And please don't forget to register to vote!

Speaking of, there's really nothing that would ever make me want to return to high school. But this might. (Not that the majority of high schoolers can vote, but that's besides the point.)

3 comments:

Brad October 4, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Sidney Crosby mvp? gah! nooo! I decided to listen to this interview after the kings were down by two goals, and now they're down by three. PUT IN ERSBERG, DAMMIT!

Brad October 4, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

four!

Connie October 5, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

They put us on the spot with those picks! I had no idea they were gonna do that and I totally suck at that sort of stuff.

I actually forgot to listen to the game. Was on my way to play in my own game. I guess I didn't miss out on too much by missing it. =/

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP