"I'm Not A Puck Bunny" Podcast - Episode 27

Thursday, September 18, 2008

In this episode I am joined by Elise from 18,568 Reasons Why. We get caught up with how the Kings have been spending their past month and how the Wild have revamped almost their entire roster during this offseason. I definitely don’t forget to mention the Kings on the Price is Right and Elise expresses her feelings towards Marian Gaborik and his situation.


Please check us out at our respective blogs and at http://imnotapuckbunny.podbean.com/

As always please direct any questions, comments, complaints, thoughts, ideas, or rants to: imnotapuckbunny[at]gmail[dot]com.

5 comments:

Greener September 18, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Another good show. Great work Connie, Elise.

Connie September 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Thanks, friend!

elise September 18, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

1. My voice sounds weird. Stupid sickness.
2. My phone went off during part of it and you can my ringtone (Jason Mraz) in the background. Oops, I'll put it on silent next time.
3. I'm glad it only took us about 2 months to do this thanks to our schedules.
4. Thanks for having me on, Connie! (I can totally do it anytime. Like, really. I enjoy talking about hockey for as long as I want.)

Connie September 19, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

You sounded fine! If Jason Mraz is your ringtone, you don't have to put your phone on silent. =)

Yes, it definitely took me forever to get you on, but now that the randomness of the summer is coming to an end soon, our schedules will be more predictable. Thank you again for coming on!

Kirsten September 19, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Elise, you and I really DO sound alike. Huh. Your accent is just more Twin Cities. Too bad only people from MN will be able to figure out what that means.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP