Teddy's Back!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Teddy Purcell was recalled from the Manchester Monarchs today. I'm pretty stoked since I was singing this boy's praises all last season and through the summer. When he didn't make it past training camp two months ago, I was pretty bummed. But apparently there were disappointments all around, so it wasn't surprising that he was sent yonder. But he's back and and I'm hoping he finds a spot easily in the lineup... somewhere... your guess is as good as mine.

His summons is from Derek Armstrong going down with an unstated injury. I hope it's nothing serious because Army provides a spark on the 4th line when he actually gets a chance. I wouldn't go so far as to say that he's a point-producing machine, more like it's cool that he can get a chance when he's given the opportunity.

So go Teddy, get better Army, and let's not suck tomorrow, mmkay?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP