Son of a *&@%*!!: Aves 6, Kings 1

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The problem with watching a game AFTER you already know the resulting score is that it looses the sense of suspense and drama. I just cued up the DVR and with four minutes in, I turned it off. I knew the Kings were going to let in six total goals, so after the first two got past Jason LaBarbera, I didn't feel like watching it anymore.

In looking at the stats sheet, I'm amazed that the Kings dominated in the faceoff circle winning 67% of the faceoffs! Hot damn, Anze Kopitar got an 86 win percentage. I'm probably not going to watch the rest of the game, but I'm wondering why Barbs was kept in for the entire game...

4 comments:

Brad December 10, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Ersberg lets in three goals in twenty minutes, he gets the boot. Labarbera lets in three goal in twenty minutes, he stays in and lets in three more. Terry Murray, you are quite the conundrum.

Connie December 10, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Haha, did you watch the whole game? Did they say why he was kept in? We're they ugly goals? Details!

Brad December 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

no, I watched about five minutes of the game and that was enough. I turned it on half way through the first, saw the team play terribly, go down 0-3, and promptly changed the channel. I wasn't feeling too patient, I guess.

Connie December 11, 2008 at 3:54 AM  

Huh, sounds exactly like my reaction. Haha... hopefully they pull out this next game...

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP