"I'm Not A Puck Bunny" Podcast - Episode 15

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tonight we were joined by Steph from No Pun Intended, Cat from the Untypical Girls, and Sherry from Scarlett Ice (for a short while). We are well into the Conference Finals where I find myself the only one really interested in the Eastern Conference, which is a shame. Sherry helps out a little bit with the Eastern series, but I don't really get too much else from the other girls because of their west coast affinity. (Finny keeps herself busy during recording with updating the Squee Cup) Then Cat and Steph talk about their respective teams in the west. We discuss the appearance of Fabian Brunnstrom and what I now call him. I then touch a bit on momentum and how it's changed in the 3rd round of the playoffs.

We then end with some shoutouts and a preview of our guest for next week, Brad Meyers, a hockey player from So Cal who has been playing in Canada with the hopes of making it to the NHL. Please email me or the podcast any questions you may have for him as I will be grilling him for any and all answers and random opinions on whatever I feel like asking. =) P.S. He's a Kings fan. So send some questions!


Please check us out at our respective blogs and at http://imnotapuckbunny.podbean.com/

You can listen from the player under my picture to the left, subscribe to it on iTunes, or you can go to the above link and either listen from the site or download it.

As always please direct any questions, comments, complaints, thoughts, ideas, or rants to: imnotapuckbunny[at]gmail[dot]com.

4 comments:

Kirsten May 15, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

I'm just pissed off that the Habs are out in the east. They are pretty much the only eastern team that I care about.

Connie May 15, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

I do miss the Habs. But I'm glad these two teams that are in the finals are still alive. I think if it was Boston versus the Devils, I'd be bored out of my mind.

Kirsten May 17, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

The Penguins make me want to barf, and I'm still not sure how the Flyers made it this far.

Maybe I should just stick to the western conference.

Connie May 17, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

I'm not sure how the Flyers made it this far either. How can they have this kind of turn-around in a year?? Why can't the Kings do that?!

I wanna change divisions. The Pacific Division depresses me.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP