"I'm Not A Puck Bunny" Podcast - Episode 14

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Here is Episode 14 for you all. Finny is actually pretty sick at the moment so she's the silent partner for this session but she's working the mixer so she's still there. You might actually hear her say a word or two during the hour. We are joined by Teka of Talk Hockey To Me and we were also supposed to have Steph from No Pun Intended, but Steph was experiencing technical difficulties so we pre-recorded her talking about her team the Detroit Red Wings and spliced them in at the appropriate times. McP joined the party via email where she talked about the Sharks and her WHL team, the Tri City Americans.

Teka and I discuss the news around the NHL and touch on the IIHF World Championships, then she fills the listeners in on what's going on with the AHL playoffs, which includes her Hershey Bears being taken out of the race for the Calder Cup. We then return to the NHL playoffs and review the 2nd round and preview the 3rd round match ups. We end with some shoutouts and call it a night.


Please check us out at our respective blogs and at http://imnotapuckbunny.podbean.com/

You can listen from the player under my picture to the left, subscribe to it on iTunes, or you can go to the above link and either listen from the site or download it.

As always please direct any questions, comments, complaints, thoughts, ideas, or rants to: imnotapuckbunny[at]gmail[dot]com.

2 comments:

Cat May 8, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Ajay (my buddy that pretty much lives at my apartment) and I did indeed get milkshakes after the game, on our way to WalMart to get food for my poor starving cats. Steak 'n Shake, open 24 hours, yo!

Connie May 8, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Awesome, I'm glad you got what you wanted to get! Steak 'n Shake. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Although I'm sure I'd love it if it were here.

Oh, randomly, since you might know. What A Burger. How is it pronounced? Is it "waa-da-burger" or "what a burger?"

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP