"I'm Not A Puck Bunny" Podcast - Episode 12

Thursday, April 24, 2008

For this week's episode Finny and I are joined by Steph of No Pun Intended and Cat of the Untypical Girls. I update the listeners on what's new around the league and then the four of us review the rest of the games that closed out the first round of the playoffs and then preview the match ups for the second round. Talking not too coherently (at times) about the matchups and games takes us almost the whole way to the end of the podcast, so we end with some quick shoutouts and then sign off in a ... new way.


Please check us out at our respective blogs and at http://imnotapuckbunny.podbean.com/

You can listen from the player under my picture to the left, subscribe to it on iTunes, or you can go to the above link and either listen from the site or download it.

As always please direct any questions, comments, complaints, thoughts, ideas, or rants to: imnotapuckbunny[at]gmail[dot]com.

4 comments:

Cat April 24, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

Okay, so I really hate listening to episodes that I'm on, because I think I'm a huge idiot. Although my favorite thing ever is all the giggling that we do.

Connie April 24, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Aww, we LOVE having you on!! I think last night we were all a little loopy (why does that remind me of a Veggie Tales "silly song")

And yes, the giggling was uncontrollable. Good times!

Steph April 24, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Listen to me totally make all sorts of mistakes :P Oh well, it was so much fun, thanks again for having me on!

A hug.

Connie April 24, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Thanks for coming on and contributing to the tons of laughs we had! Hopefully next time Finny and I won't have to sit on the floor of the children's section. =)

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP