Sophomore Stud

Saturday, January 12, 2008

(AP Photo/Francis Specker)
TURRRRCO!! TURRRCO!!!!

Sully's shootout goal. This was about the 26th heart attack I had during this game. A great ending to a great effort.

"I don’t mind batting cleanup," O'Sullivan said. "Turco is an unpredictable goalie so I kind of had a plan of what I was going to do out there. That is one of the moves I've been doing my whole life on breakaways, so it worked out for me."

Good job, Kings. This has somewhat re-deemed yourselves from the debacle from Tuesday.

Great to have Lombardi on Kings Talk after the game. And I THINK he alluded to the organization looking at Drew Doughty at the draft.

Here is the list of the mid-season ranking for the 2008 Entry Draft - North American Skaters.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP