Consistently Inconsistent; Kings 3, Columbus 4

Thursday, January 3, 2008

So maybe Crawford shouldn't give the players a day off from practice after a huge blowout. It failed to produce a win tonight and it failed earlier in the season. I'm going with a uber short recap since I took in the game with a friend I haven't seen in about 6 months; we'll call her AG.

Good points from the night:
- AG is now a Kings fan!!!
- Sully is still my Sophomore Stud with a sweet goal from mid-air.
- Good times with KingsCast.

Bad points from the night:
- The lack of energy from the Kings in the first and second period.
- The Blue Jackets complete dominance of the neutral zone. I don't even want to know how any giveaways we had.

Game recap


RANT:

When you are up on the jumbotron, it is NOT OK to:

1) Make like you're flashing the audience and convulsing like you're on speed
2) Pull the top of your shirt down and grab your boobs
3) Put your hands up in the air and have your shirt not long enough to cover your flabby belly.

That's right, you 3 stupid sluts at the end of the game. This is a fucking family function. Have a little respect for the thousands of people in attendance because you most certainly don't have any for yourself.


I'm done.

11 comments:

Kirsten January 4, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Also, please do not turn around and shake your ass at the camera...please!

Anonymous January 4, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

"The Blue Jackets complete dominance of the neutral zone. I don't even want to know how any giveaways we had."

And likely the same style tomorrow with the Flames...
Perhaps a 2nd pair of Franco Sarto "Mod" silver boots at Nordstrom are needed?

"Also, please do not turn around and shake your ass at the camera...please!"

Damn! Peca hogged the camera sitting in the box with his delay of game penalty...

Seriously Kirsten,
when they show highlights from Europa there's always these fat guys with body paint and I'm thinking: Please let there be Yanks doing it too, so it's not just us! =)

KQ949 January 4, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Hey...I didn't buy the Franc Sartos! I bought the cheap E-Bay pair! I'm holding my opinion about my silver boots until AFTER tomorrow's game.

Just a clarification, my silver boots did NOT attend last night's game. If they did, I would have boo'd those "HO-BAGS" and all the guys that think it's cool to make the peace sign with your fingers and then flick your tongue like you're Gene Simmons at Kings games too! LOSERS!

Ohhhh...and regards to Hockey, my Christian neighbors commented on my screaming of "FUCKING SHOOT THE PUCK" at the end of the game last night! Oh, Well!!!

I agree that it looked like they were all on "ludes". That was one we definitely had, but lazily let go. ARGHHHH!

Wonder how long it will take to get to Staples tomorrow! Be ready to row your way in!

Connie January 4, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

KQ - The Gene Simmons thing; some jackass totally did that at last night's game too! When you're drunk at home, you can do whatever the hell you want. Don't bring that shit to Staples.

Did you give your neighbors a good Ivanans-stare?

Kirsten - But you're ok with goalies showing you their behinds. =P

Kirsten January 5, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Yes, well, those goalies aren't wearing tight pants with their asscrack showing...

Connie January 5, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

haha, touche. And I agree.

Anonymous January 5, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

"Just a clarification, my silver boots did NOT attend last night's game."

But they're going tonight, right?

I can see it being the same type of game as Jackets- except for the possibility of "IGGY", or "Fah-nuff" snapping and attacking somebody.

Boots may be the difference. =)

"Wonder how long it will take to get to Staples tomorrow! Be ready to row your way in!"

Oh yeah, what is going on down there?

Anonymous January 5, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Btw: a "Thanks Connie"

Last night on Sens-Sabres the colour guys were joking about the Miller commercial on TV in the States and how it was worth looking up on a Youtube.

Of course, my wife and everyone else wanted to see it and it was a simple matter of bringing up this blog.

Saved me an hour of wading through those Jumbotron types that infest the Youtube search. =)

Marie January 5, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

This is a fucking family function

But it is ok to shout "WHAT THE FUCK?!" amidst a quiet crowd, right? ;)

Anonymous January 5, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

"Hey...I didn't buy the Franc Sartos! I bought the cheap E-Bay pair!"

Yes, I apologise
E-Bay boots, I must have jinxed you, but you have a period to go. Each of you can contribute to tie!

BIG THIRD COMING, RIGHT!

Oh, and Mr Stuart. I bet you're going to absolutely hate what Connie is going to put about you in the next blog...Unless you have a big 3rd!

Connie January 6, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

kms - It's wasn't "WHAT THE FUCK!" It was "YOU FUCKERS!!" And yes. =)

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP