Los Angeles Kings Versus Nashville Predators

Saturday, November 7, 2009

In about an hour the Nashville Predators will be on Staples Center ice against the Los Angeles Kings. I was looking forward to chilling on my couch and watching the 1:00 pm PST start; alas, FSN West is not airing the game. This would be okay except for the fact that Nashville isn't airing the game either. I think this has happened every year against the Preds. One of the games with these two teams is never aired and I get angry every time. I have an hour to decide if I'm going to find the radio feed or just watch the box score. Either way, it's pretty pathetic.

2 comments:

Brad November 7, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

unrelated, but I have a quick comment. I was in Vegas for a few days and saw Kyle Calder playing for the Bakersfield Condors against the Las Vegas Wranglers. Even playing at the ECHL level he looks terrible. It's a shame we couldn't have traded him away to the ducks for a 9th round draft pick a year ago.

Sight Seer November 8, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Bummer that you missed the game. Perhaps consider going to Nashville the next time the predators play there?

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP