Hockeywood, L.A. Lauches Today!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

As some of you may know, the Kings have started a new online community on their website called Hockeywood, L.A. and they have asked me to be a feature contributor along with a number of other Kings bloggers. The site launches today in time for the game against the St. Louis Blues at 5:00 pm PST.

I have put up my first post on Hockeywood, L.A. and I couldn't be more excited to be a part of the official Kings blogging family. I'll still be following my usual posting schedule here at A Queen Among Kings, and I'd love all of you to follow me over at Hockeywood as well.

If you have an questions, comments, or post suggestions, please email me at aqueenamongkingsblog[at]gmail[dot]com. And as always, Go Kings Go!

2 comments:

Rose October 10, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

congrats on hockeywood! we are proud of you for following your heart, and writing so well!

i read your inaugural post :) nikita and i were chatting the other night, and he commented that you have great taste in hockey players-- we are loving rob blake with the C this year.

Connie October 13, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Thanks, Rose!! I appreciate you, plain and simple. <3

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP