KingsCast - Episode 11: 3rd Annual Season Finale

Friday, May 8, 2009

The 11th episode of KingsCast is out! Have a listen at KingsCast.net and please leave a comment on the popular facebook page! The infamous duo has been working hard for the past three seasons bringing Kings fans podcasts with a sarcastic edge. For example, if you've been in a scoring slump, you're going to hear about it with "helpful" suggestions for getting out of it.

Recently the duo has become a trifecta with an added member. That's right, folks. I charged my way into their studio hoping I'd be welcome. You can see for yourself if I actually accomplished that. Please do and let me know!

4 comments:

KingsCast Hockey Podcast May 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Trifecta? I like it. Next season is going to be a blast. Perhaps a bit more so if the Kings are winning.

Gann Matsuda May 11, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

Connie...watch out...I have it on very good authority that Keith drools a lot so be careful when you're next to him. :-)

Connie May 11, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

KingsCast - Let's just hope the Kings can do something...

Gann - Thanks for the tip!

KingsCast Hockey Podcast May 11, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Dean will do something, Connie. Trust me. Now let's see, who's up for free agency who has either A) Previously played for the Flyers or B) Is recovering from serious knee injury??

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP