"I'm Not A Puck Bunny" Podcast - Episode 25

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Please check out this week's episode where I am joined by Z of Coyote's Hip Check. She updates us on all that has been going on in the desert concerning the departure of Blake Wheeler, the trade for a top line center, and where the Yotes could be in the next season. I then give my updates for the Kings, which is mainly the trade that probably won't affect the Kings roster in any way, shape, or form. We end with our shoutouts and then sign off. Enjoy!


Please check us out at our respective blogs and at http://imnotapuckbunny.podbean.com/

You can listen from the player under my picture to the left, subscribe to it on iTunes, or you can go to the above link and either listen from the site or download it.

As always please direct any questions, comments, complaints, thoughts, ideas, or rants to: imnotapuckbunny[at]gmail[dot]com.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP