Brian Engblom's Rocking Hair

Friday, April 11, 2008

The ageless coif of hair

I'm always amazed at how...awesome Brian Engblom's hair is. It looks so terrible, but it's looked this way for so long. Is it a wig or is it actually real? I saw that he had a wedding ring on; does his wife REALLY approve of him leaving the house like this? Or is it just because this is the epitome of Brian Engblom? I guess... he would look even weirder with a different haircut. It would take a bomb stylist to change his hair to match the present year (2008, not 1987), but I think he'd still be judged. It appears that he's in a Catch-22. Thoughts?

8 comments:

Gann Matsuda April 12, 2008 at 3:15 AM  

So is his hair awesome or terrible? :-)

Connie April 12, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Uhh..well it's terrible, not doubt about that. But...it's so distinct... I don't know...

Anonymous April 12, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

I had to double take while watching Versus's intermission on the Habs fame tonight...
...first to check out that head of hair...
and secondly to make sure it wasn't alive, or some sort of road kill.

Gann Matsuda April 13, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

xIt's terrible, yet distinct. Should I tell Brian Engblom that you're a fan of his hair next time I see him? :-)

Connie April 13, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Kelly - It does look like road kill, doesn't it?....

Gann - Well, you can tell him I'm a fan in general, not just of the hair. haha

ScottJaredZimmerman April 14, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

It's too weird and disgusting to be fake. If your wig maker let you walk out with that hairdo you would go back and whip him with Marty Biron's jockstrap.

Gann Matsuda has a nice head of hair. Well done

-Nemmy

Gann Matsuda April 17, 2008 at 3:01 AM  

the 2 man advantage...you have me at a disadvantage...do we know each other?

Connie: I'll be sure to pass that right along. :-)

erikaengblom June 6, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

I am Brian Engblom's daughter and for your information that is his real hair.. why don't you all get a life or a hobby and stop ragging on him... Thank you, Erika Engblom

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP