Moving On Up

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today is the day!!! This is my final post here on A Queen Among Kings, but I'm in no way halting my writing of all things Los Angeles Kings hockey. This is actually the big change I mentioned a few weeks ago. As of you reading this post, I have moved over to SB Nation to manage the Kings blog there. I round out their NHL family of bloggers and hope everyone will move there with me to join the large hockey community that already exists.

Another fun announcement is that the name of my blog is changing too! I will be operating under Jewels From The Crown. I hope everyone follows the link over there and continues the discussion.

Thanks so much to everyone for visiting this site since its inception! I truly appreciate it! I'll definitely miss this blog, no doubt. But I hope you see you over at Jewels From The Crown!

5 comments:

Unknown January 19, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

good run. gratz.

smith August 30, 2011 at 3:00 AM  

awesomely written must say
Power Supply

Marko L. February 12, 2013 at 3:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marko L. February 12, 2013 at 3:51 AM  

OK, we'll just follow your work over-there :)
This is my first time here and as I can see I'm already late, but there are sure interesting things written all over your blog. Bottom line - you can expect many visits from me :)

Oh, one more thing (I'm not even sure if you allow that): Here's the link to another interesting LA Kings related website. Somebody might find it interesting. I do.
LA Kings

Ben May 12, 2020 at 10:29 AM  

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP