Apologies From This Author

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry about the lack of a game review post for the match up last night against the Kings and Leafs and the fact that I still have not gotten up the podcast I did with Greener and Moose. But real life is getting in the way and the ftp client is being a _____ (fill in with your own colorful word slash words).

I DO plan on doing a write up for that, so be on the lookout hopefully sometime tonight (cross fingers). I'm also trying my damnedest to get that awesome podcast episode up. Please bear with me as I deal with real life.

Thank you and I hope everyone had a marvelous (American) Thanksgiving. Here is my belated "gobble gobble" to you.

3 comments:

Greener December 2, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Hey Connie, on behalf of me and what's-his-name, I want to thank you for having us on the podcast. We had a great time. Your blog is classy. Did I say classy? I meant sassy.

Connie December 3, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Thank you thank you. I think "sassy" is a good descriptor. Nice one.

Gann Matsuda December 4, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

But does the blog reflect the publisher, in this case? My guess is that "sassy" is way too mild a description!! :-)

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP