Not In California

Monday, August 25, 2008

As a notice to everyone, I am not in sunny SoCal this week. I am actually somewhere trolling on the eastern seaboard. And when I say "trolling," I really mean just working. So I'm not sure how often I'll feel the desire to post, unless there is some breaking news on the Kings that I just HAVE to talk about. There are some things that the Kings still need to take care of that would be worth a post. A discussion of these things is in the latest Kings World Podcast episode. Even if you're not a Kings fan, I think it's worth a listen, and, yes, I am tooting my own horn here.

I don't have time to write anything else because I have to get some coffee before I get the shuttle that hopefully takes me to the correct place where hopefully I can stay awake and don't feel too out of place and I hope their air conditioning works because it's awfully humid here. How's that for a run-on.

Any love for me would be greatly appreciated! Leave a comment or text me and I'll heart you!

6 comments:

Gann Matsuda August 26, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Hey Connie...where on the East Coast are you? Got any time to check things out or are you stuck working the whole time?

Connie August 27, 2008 at 4:46 AM  

Hey Gann, I'm able to periodically check stuff. What's up.

Gann Matsuda August 27, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Not much...still waiting to interview Lombardi. Other than that...work, work, work...

Oh..I meant checking out the sights and cool stuff on the East Coast...not with the Kings...

Marie August 28, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

work is not the same with you not on gmail chat :(

Connie August 28, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Gann - I'm not actually that close to any major cities, which is a bummer.

Marie - Just one more day!

Gann Matsuda August 28, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Damn...where'd you get stuck at??

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP