Top 10 Hot Bitches

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I’m going to take a little departure from the seriousness of the Year-In-Review posts that I’ve been doing and have a little fun.

A little while ago Puck Daddy wrote a post that put on display hot hockey players around the NHL, which Margee from Sportsquee got a hold of and decided to invite her readers to do the same. I was going to do it but got sidetracked with other things in my life, but I didn’t want to NOT be a part of it. She has since stopped taking lists because she received so many, so I’m just going to have to post it here. In following her rules, there are two:

The rules are that the players are on regular NHL duty, and a reason is given for why the number one is the number one.

Sadly, I cannot put any Kings prospects on this list… but I guess that’s a good thing since those young ones are almost jailbait anyway… haha… ha….

10) Jose Theodore (WAS) – Underneath that mask is one sexy bitch
9) Martin Havlat (CHI) – Perhaps he can stay healthy for more than 2 games in a row for him to grace us with his presence
8) Sheldon Souray (EDM) – Good god, how can you stop yourself from wanting to rip his clothes off?
7) Brad Stuart(DET) – Occupation: Throwing body checks and breaking hearts
6) Joffrey Lupul (PHI) – He gives new meaning to Blue Steel
5) Mike Komisarik (MON) – He’s got that All-American look with a killer smile
4) Carey Price (MON) – Sexiest swagger in net… that is, until Jonathan Bernier hits the Big League!
3) Alexander Frolov (LAK) – Russian Hottie, a King, and a right-handed shot
2) Henrik Zetterberg (DET) – I would find it difficult for people to argue this
1) Rick DiPietro (NYI) – I hardly think I have to justify this pick. He is so unbelievably smoking hot that it hurts to look at him. Charisma lives on his face, it seems, and it’s reassuring to know that his face will remain the way it is because of his mask. It will protect his picture perfect features until the fates deem otherwise. Oh yeah, he’s also left-handed.

8 comments:

Gann Matsuda July 25, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

What?? No Raitis Ivanans?? :-)

Kirsten July 25, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

That's a quality list right there. Ricky DiPietro is too pretty to be believed. Where is Vinny L?

Also, left handed people are pretty damned awesome.

Connie July 26, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Gann - Ivanans is too awesome to be on this list!

Kirsten - You know, Vinny DID have a spot in the top 10. But after sifting through all of the players, I realized that he was just getting pushed further and further down. Go lefties!

Kirsten July 26, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Hmm good point. I dunno, he's pretty cute, but I have a lot of cute players to look at, so I dunno if he'd make my list. Mikko Koivu might beat him out.

Margee July 28, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

A fine list, C. And your number one is, of course, perfect.

Connie July 28, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Kirsten - I was thinking about Mikko Koivu for my other list... even his name is adorable.

Margee - I'm glad you approve! It was, after all, YOUR idea! =P

ScottJaredZimmerman July 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

I'm guessing Ovechkin would have been 11 or 12 if your list kept going.

Kirsten July 29, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Mikko Koivu is one hot bitch. Seriously. All of a sudden last season his attractiveness went up a million points.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP